Compostable Kraft 32oz Soup Container – Pack 500
Our soup containers are made with paper and lined with PLA – a bioplastic material made from plants that can be commercially composted
- We have a range of compostable and recyclable paper bowls.
- Our compostable bowls are made from paper that is sourced from managed plantations and coated with PLA – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing our PLA lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our bowls superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are suitable for both hot and cold foods and are soup-safe – an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional soups bowls or ice cream bowls.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- Compostable bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- Compostable bowls are compostable in a commercial facility only.