This sugarcane bagasse takeaway box (with clamshell opening) is 100% biodegradable and compostable. They are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a waste by-product of the sugar refining industry that would otherwise be burned.
This is definitely an add on to the eco-friendly touch to your food-to-go service with these compostable bagasse clamshell hinged meal boxes. These takeaway boxes can be commercially composted after use.
Bagasse is a breathable material too – meaning these hinged food containers won’t trap condensation. This will help to keep your fried foods deliciously crispy for longer. The white material also makes for a great neutral backdrop, allowing all the vibrant colours of your curries, salads and street food to stand out and wow customers.
They are great for a great variety of fast food takeaway like Burger & Chips, Kebab etc. and perfect for festivals and food markets.
Suitable for hot, cold, wet and oily foods.
- Dimensions 77(H) x 228(W) x 170(D)mm
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- Bagasse won’t trap condensation, so food stays crispy for longer
- Can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- Heat-resistant material means the boxes can serve food up to 85°C
- These boxes are Biodegradable, Compostable, Freezer Safe, Microwave/Oven Safe